The DxH 520—designed for high reliability—delivers automated tasks, efficient reagent usage, easy reagent replacement, and powerful patient and QC data-management tools. All of this means increased productivity and maximum uptime for laboratories.
Enhance uptime and system maintenance
› Ensure uptime with proven system reliability
Know that results will be delivered precisely when needed. A global, multisite reliability study of the analyzer’s platform, using more than 36,000 samples, showed an emergency service-call rate of less than one call per year. With high reliability and a low number of operational tasks, the DxH 520 analyzer is able to achieve an uptime rate greater than 98.5%.
› Discover task automation
Apply the programmable power-up and start-up features with background checks. Users are able to set the system to activate automatically, before the beginning of a shift, so it is ready to work when they arrive. Cleaning can also be programmed and automated to minimize daily maintenance.
› Benefit from quick and infrequent reagent replacement
Use only three reagents, requiring only five minutes or less for replacement, to keep analysis running smoothly throughout the day.
Optimize laboratory performance
› Achieve fast analysis – in 60 seconds or less
Simplify work processes and allow rapid turnaround of specimens with intuitive and powerful software, helping to minimize patient wait times.
› Create valuable space
Maximize available space with an analyzer that is smaller than a standard microwave and does not require a separate PC or monitor. The DxH 520 analyzer’s compact design gives laboratories the flexibility to place instrumentation in optimal locations—closer to the patient, for example—to create a leaner workflow for greater efficiency.
› Execute any command in three touches or less
Learn how to use the system in less than one hour due to the DxH 520 analyzer’s intuitive software. Complete any system operation in three steps or less and access all major functions quickly from any screen.
Improve data and quality control management
› Gain powerful patient data-management tools
• Reduce clerical errors, inefficiencies and risk with a bidirectional interface
• Expand sample storage capacity—up to 30,000 patient samples—for easy delta checks and file retrieval
• Upload records quickly and easily with a front-side USB connection port
• Ensure patient privacy and security with customizable user login and automated timeouts with full traceability
› Achieve trusted performance with a robust QC management-tool package
• View Levy-Jennings limits and quality control (QC) results with easy-to-interpret graphs• Access online peer-review expertise and support
• Upload new QC lot details with an easy-to-use handheld barcode reader• Automate daily checks and keep up to 50 data points stored for easy viewing
• Expand QC monitoring with additional techniques, such as the XM, XB and eQC methods