Test and Monitor Air, Soil, and Water with Trusted Products from Millipore Sigma
One planet. One atmosphere. One partner. One supplier.
Whether you need to collect large quantities of air or analyze soil or water for hazardous chemicals for environmental monitoring, MilliporeSigma® can supply the expertise, products, and protocols to ensure superior analytical results and compliance with regulatory requirements. Our devices and systems designed for environmental applications have been developed for use with standard methods.
Ambient air monitoring
Alpha particle monitoring
Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP)
Storm drain water
Fluoropore™ Filter for Alpha Particle Monitoring
Fluoropore™ Filter for Alpha Particle Monitoring features and benefits include:
- A special membrane filter designed for alpha particle collection in single-use and continuous air monitors
- Surface particle collection
- Choice of large or small pore sizes
- Contrasting backing material to prevents incorrect installation in sampling devices
Mitex™ Pure PTFE Filters
Mitex™ Pure PTFE Filters features and benefits include:
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Biologically and chemically inert
- Stable at temperatures in excess of 260 °C (500 °F) and below –100 °C (–148 °F)
Quartz Fiber Filters
Quartz Fiber Filters (Type AQFA) features and benefits include:
- Availability in a wide range of flow rates and throughput capacities
- Pure quartz manufacturing processing to improve cleanliness, prevent acidic gas reactions, and help prevent false readings
Glass Fiber Filters with Binder Resin
Glass Fiber Filters with Binder Resin (Type AP20) features and benefits include:
- Provides less weight loss and minimal particle shedding
- Lower fine particle retention and higher dirt-holding capacity than PTFE filters
- Availability in two different thickness options
Sign up for the GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Copyright 2020, Government Scientific Source. All Rights Reserved.